- Babcock Dounreay Partnership, comprising Babcock Nuclear Services Ltd, CH2M Hill International Nuclear Services Ltd and URS International Holdings (UK) Ltd.
- Caithness Solutions comprising Energy Solutions EU Ltd and Amec Nuclear Holdings Ltd.
Dialogue will begin with a six week period of information gathering at the site, where participants will have an opportunity to spend time in discussions with SLC personnel, reviewing information and visiting the sites key facilities and areas of work. This will assist them in preparation for formal Dialogue, and in the preparation of their final submission.
The competition schedule is currently being re-phased to allow the site to further develop the Life Time Plan (LTP). This will provide the greatest maturity of information available to bidders, and help to ensure a level playing field.
Any queries or comments should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
A two day Industry Event was held in Caithness on 5 February and Glasgow on 9 March 2010.
- Details and audio-video of presentations and attendee list from event on 9 March 2010
- Details and audio-video of presentations and attendee list from event on 5 February 2010
- Rules of engagement with organisations during the competition process
In addition, the following are available on CD upon request:
Background information and documentation from previous PBO competitions
In order to provide a general insight for prospective bidders (particularly those who may not have been involved in previous PBO competitions) in to processes which the NDA has adopted in previous competitions, information on the conduct of the Low Level Waste Repository (LLWR) and Sellafield competitions is available on CD, by request.
Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs); Invitations to Tender (ITT); Invitation to Participate in Dialogue (ITPD) and Updates, Bulletins; Bidders’ Summary Schedule; Invitation to Submit Final Tender (ITSFT) and Bulletins; Case Study instructions and example; iCBM Background Summary; Approved Evaluation Criteria; Data Room Bulletins; Dialogue Protocol; Competitive Dialogue Health Safety Security and Environment (HSSE) Presentation; and Rules for Incumbent Bidder.
The publication of this information must not be taken to infer that the NDA will follow these methodologies in the Dounreay PBO competitions, although it is likely that certain elements will be similar.