The Nuclear Group of the Energy Generation and Supply Knowledge Transfer Network is holding a high profile, one day seminar and workshop on ‘Research Needs, Post-Fukushima’ at the Pittville Pump Room, Cheltenham on Wednesday 21st September 2011.
The output from the event is designed to feed into the development of the Technology Strategy Board’s future strategies and influence the formulation of new collaborative R&D calls.
The guest speakers are:
- Malcolm Grimston, Associate Fellow, Chatham House
- Adrian Bull, Manager – Media and Stakeholder Relations, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Westinghouse
- Keith Ardron, UK Licensing Manager, Areva NP UK
- Colin Taylor, Professor of Earthquake Engineering, University of Bristol
- Suzana Ilic, Lecturer in Coastal Hydrodynamics, Lancaster University
- Tom Rice, National Nuclear Laboratory
For further information, including details of how to register, please visit