The Nuclear Decommissioning Conference is the most focused decommissioning meeting for the UK & European nuclear industry. Held in Manchester, April 17/18 the 2012 show is set to showcase world class speakers, crucial industry debates and executive attendees.
At the 3rd Annual show you will:
- Hear from all five UK SLCs to better prepare for tendering and contractual opportunities and secure future business
- Benefit from exclusive European & International case studies to implement sound procurement strategies
- Gain clear guidance on the latest regulatory, liability and policy matters to ensure rigorous project management that avoids costly delays and ensures compliance
- Understand skilled labour issues and organisational factors within decommissioning, dismantling and deconstruction allowing you to overcome workforce and logistical challenges
- Explore the latest technological innovations enabling the nuclear industry to execute highly technical decommissioning projects
Using the discount code SADLER100 you will get a £100 cost reduction.
In the UK alone more than £2.8 billion a year is currently spent on decommissioning, of which circa £1.3 billion enters the supply chain at a range of levels below the Site Licence Companies. This is a market in which the SLCs are coming to grips with a changing regulatory landscape, tough economic conditions, technically challenging projects and escalating contractor prices.