Deadline: 19th October 2012
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) is creating a Japanese-language catalogue of UK capability in the area of nuclear decommissioning and waste management, and would like to offer your company the opportunity to feature in it free of charge. The catalogue will be based around capabilities and technologies in order to reflect the enquiries which are currently coming from the Japanese nuclear industry.
Your entry will be translated into Japanese and the completed catalogue will be distributed to key contacts in the Japanese nuclear industry. The catalogue will be published online in English and Japanese and a hard copy will be produced in Japanese.
Benefits of submitting an entry for your company:
– Visibility for your capabilities and technologies with decision makers in the Japanese nuclear supply chain, as well as government authorities leading clean-up projects in the affected areas near Fukushima.
– Credibility with Japanese Industry as part of a well-established UK nuclear supply chain (with public support from the British Embassy).
– Catalogue distributed to our current list of Japanese nuclear contacts.
– Distribution to a list of contacts identified through a UK stand at the Radioactive Decontamination & Radioactive Waste Disposal International Exhibition (RADIEX 2012).
– Circulation to attendees and participants at the trade mission in late November.
– UKTI may also use the catalogue to promote UK expertise in other relevant markets providing additional valuable marketing exposure for your company.
For more information or to register interest, please contact Sumie Ogiwara at email@example.com, +81 3 5211 1165
For more information or to register interest, please contact Sumie Ogiwara at the e-mail address or telephone number above.