“Quality management in nuclear is key to the industry’s survival. The UK must focus on attracting new quality professionals into the sector.” The Chartered Quality Institute
This seminar will explore how various links in the supply chain interact with quality and safety regulators to carry out successful projects. Industry experts will offer key case studies, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with delegates.
Key speakers include:
- Department of Energy & Climate Change
- Keith Parker, Chief Executive, Nuclear Industry Association
- Simon Feary, Chief Executive, Chartered Quality Institute
- Jon Alcock, EDF Energy Nuclear Generation
- Lionel Westall, Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance
- Professor Mamdouh El-Shanawany, Lloyd’s Register
- Dave Wilson, Trawsfynydd Site – Magnox
- Ken Owen, EDF Energy
- Ian Bannister and Taylor-Jayne Fox, Graham Engineering
- Tim O’Hanlon, ATOS Consulting
- CQI Nuclear Special Interest Group, presenting the Nuclear Quality Knowledge 2013
- Stuart Allen, Sellafield Sites
You can register here.