The Nuclear Institute proudly presents its 3rd Conference on UK Decommissioning & Waste Management 2013 (UKDWM13), which brings together a comprehensive programme covering all aspects of this sector in a two day conference. This will be the main industry supported event of its kind in 2013.
The sessions at this prestigious two-day event will include:
• UK site licence company updates and key messages
• Waste management and disposal
• Decommissioning for new reactor build
• Decommissioning experience in other industry sectors
• Research & development (R&D)
• End states and environmental management
• International decommissioning experience
• Regional support for decommissioning
• Regulatory aspects
• National, regional and Local Supply Chain and Stakeholders Issue
You can register here.