There will be a Market Engagement Conference for the Supply of Sellafield Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Consumables on 29 October 2014 09:30-14:00 at Energus Blackwood Road, Lillyhall, Workington, CA14 4JW
Reception open from 9.15am.
Registration for the event closes on Tuesday 21 October 2014. Two delegates per company limit.
Procurement of Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Consumables
Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Consumables are required on an ongoing basis, to support stock replenishment for Sellafield Ltd operating plants and some project-related demand.
Sellafield Ltd currently procures MRO Consumables via multiple framework agreements. These agreements are due to end in 2015, therefore Sellafield Ltd is planning a new procurement for MRO Consumables.
The scope of this procurement is vast, providing the capacity for many thousands of different items to be procured across the NDA participating entities, supporting a wide variety of engineering maintenance applications.
Potential lots include Electrical, Engineering Consumables & Janitorial, Valves, Pumps, Power Transmission, Bearings, Instrumentation, Motors and Rewinds, Seals and Gaskets and Lifting Gear Consumables.
Purpose of the Market Engagement Conference
- To share further details of Sellafield Ltd’s requirement for MRO Consumables.
- Engage with potential suppliers to assess the level of market interest in the planned procurement.
- Gain feedback from suppliers.
Topic areas for discussion:
- Details of scope including value and duration
- Competition and contract award
- Socio-economic and Small Medium Enterprise considerations
- Collaborative Procurement including delivery
- Contract Quality Requirements
- Obsolescence Management
- Alison Blaney, Senior Contract Specialist, email@example.com, 019467 81125
- Helen Clark, Contract Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 019467 81136
Limited attendance to a maximum of 2 delegates per organisation, a lead name will be required. There will be a limit on the overall numbers of attendees – this will be conducted on a first come first served basis.
For up-to-date event information and to register to attend, please visit http://www.sellafieldsites.com/mro/