UK Trade & Investment in partnership with the Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) present the key international networking event of the year for the nuclear industry 27th – 29th January 2015 Hotel Russell, London.
The 4th of its kind, the Civil Nuclear Energy Showcase presents a unique opportunity to meet senior international decision makers from key overseas nuclear markets representing Government, utilities, nuclear vendors and industry.
Over 20 countries are likely to be represented including Bulgaria, China, France, India, Japan, Poland, Romania, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Turkey, USA & Vietnam.
The Showcase will include a seminar programme that will cover UK capability across the nuclear life cycle. You will be able to learn about overseas nuclear projects and develop new international contacts through a series of market briefings and a 1-2-1 meeting programme.
• Engage in tailored 1-2-1 meetings with UKTI specially selected international delegates ready to discuss opportunities across the nuclear energy sector
• Build relationships with UKTI in-market specialists for key advice on how to grow your business through exporting and help to promote your services internationally
• Learn more about the overseas civil nuclear markets and determine which are most suited to your business
• Network with established suppliers with concrete experience in exporting
• Discuss collaborative opportunities with potential partners and investors
• Sponsorship opportunities available
To find out more contact
0207 034 4848