Are there real business opportunities as part of the Nuclear supply chain? Absolutely. Nuclear isn’t ‘new’ by any means, but it is a rapidly growing industry that needs to expand its supply chain base and engage with new businesses.
With 17 decommissioning sites and new total investment of up to £60 billion, the UK’s proposed new generation of power stations offers significant opportunities for manufacturers at all levels of the supply chain.
What is Fit for Nuclear?
Delivered by the Nuclear AMRC and the Manufacturing Advisory Service, the Fit for Nuclear programme is supported by top-tier partners including Areva and EDF Energy. These industry leaders are using Fit for Nuclear to identify potential companies for their own supply chains.
We can help you
• Benchmark your business against the required industry standards
• Advise on improvements you need to fill any gaps
• Make the right industry connections
• Become more attractive to Nuclear sector buyers
From there we can offer you:
• An average £10,000 match funding for in-depth improvement projects
• An average £10,000 match funding for specialist R&D Projects
*Fully funded diagnostics are available to all (excluding Micros) Manufacturers based in England.
Come along to our local New to Nuclear morning briefing to hear about what Fit for Nuclear can do for you! Bacon rolls will of course be included (vegetarian alternatives available)